Monday, December 3, 2012

Bauble Me

Dear Readers,

I love accessories, but tend to take the old "put everything on and take one thing off" advice to an extreme level of prudence.  Recently, it's been more like "put everything on and only leave on your pearl or diamond earrings."  Part of it is that I type most of my work days, so bracelets annoy me.  And Muffin, who loves all things shiny, enjoys testing just how well-constructed my dangly earrings and necklaces are, so studs it is.

Still.  Boring.

Then, I was reading one of my fav blogs, Mrs. Lilian, and among all her ab fab glitz and glam (reading her blog is really a HUGE lift to any day) she has a lot of fabulous baubles from baublebar.com.  I decided to check out the site (why not?) and low!  Fabulous AND cheap!  Not one to miss out on such grand style for so little, I immediately checked out everything BaubleBar had to offer and boy am I glad I did.  So much chic for so little cash makes my heart flutter with the possibilities.  And with the holidays here I've got more than a few events coming up that require (honestly they do) some really fun statement pieces.  Done and done!  Now, I cannot WAIT to receive my baubles in the mail!  Lookout, World!  Mama's got some new ice.




No comments:

Post a Comment