Friday, December 28, 2012

Steppin' Out in Style

Dear Readers,

Christmas is behind us and we all know what that means: post-Holiday sales!  This is ideal if you perhaps over-indulged a little too much and need something "slimming" or if you didn't make it to the "nice" list - but who cares when you can snap up those Tiffany earrings you coveted for 50% off?  Hooray!  Also if you made any purchases over the Holidays thinking they would be ideal for all your shin-digs but in reality never left your closet, now is the perfect time to exchange (making it imperative that you always, always keep receipts when Christmas shopping for yourself and others as no sales associate will believe you paid full price without one).

So it was that I was returning a top to Ann Taylor that I really thought would make me look like Holly Golightly but in the light of day was a fuzzy, frumpy mess of a shirt.  Someday I'll learn not to impulse shop after having cocktails.  Anyhow, when I was in AT I saw that my absolute fav work/dress shoes were on sale!  AT's Perfect Pumps are, indeed, perfection: flattering, beautifully classic, and little sexy but totally work appropriate every woman should at a minimum own one pair of the patent leather high pumps in black.  In fact, I wear mine so much in the winter especially that I had my shoe man add some non-skid pads to the bottom so they would both not slip in the ice/snow and last longer (leather soles just don't hold up with inclimate wear).  They are incredibly, nay uncannily similar to Christian Louboutin's Simple Leather Pumps but $500 cheaper (which means you get to buy more!).

What are you waiting for?  Go online for the best selection and snap these up!  You will thank me.

Merry New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment