Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's a Keeper!

Dear Readers,

Often, I'll find something I love on a website but don't buy it instantly (this really does happen).  It's either clever but not necessary, or something I want but want as a gift, or want but need to think about, or think is perfect for a friend but their birthday isn't for 6 months, etc. etc.  Anyhow, I end up "saving" the web page to my bookmarks only to find these now expired links again in 2 years when I decide to clean up my browser.  True story:  only recently did I delete all my wedding websites from my bookmarks on my work computer. And Sweetie and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary next May (I know; I was a child bride).

Anyhow, today I discovered a wonderful new (to me) website called Keep.com.  Clothes, nick-nacks, gifts, face cream....basically everything you want in one place.  But what makes Keep exciting is that it allows you to create "collections" so you never lose your wonderful finds. It's like Pintrest for shopping!  And it's fabulously curated with tons of nifty, chic items you want/need/covet/have-never-even-heard-of-but -love with surprising price points (some surprisingly high, some surprisingly low!).  I myself set up an entire collection of items under "Covet" that I hope to purchase just as soon as I win the lottery (like this from Tory) and a "Me" section for a bunch of sassy, affordable items I want tomorrow (like this little beauty!).  Now when someone says "what do you want for your birthday?" I need only direct them to Keep.  And when I need a gift for any occasion or person, I know where to look.  It's genius!

Thank you, Internet Gods, for again devising even better ways to help me shop.  I only wish I'd known about it earlier in December!





No comments:

Post a Comment