Monday, December 10, 2012

The 5 Minute Pedi

Dear Readers,

Sometimes I feel like my life is a circus of baby, work, friends, and wine.  This time of year is definitely no exception.  If you are like me, you plan to get a mani/pedi every two weeks, maybe at lunch.  Then, suddenly it's time to attend a black tie event and you realize it's been forever, your feet are a disaster, you can only wear super hot strappy heels with your dress, and you have to leave in 5 minutes.

Never fear!  Here is my tried and true 5 minute pedi solution:

Remove old nail polish/trim nails
Attack your feet with a PedEgg
Smooth everything out with a foot file
Apply lotion, or my fav Heel-Tastic (you can apply hands-free - so much cleaner)
Toss on a fresh coat of nail polish (my go-to in such scenarios is Sally Hanson's Insta-Dri)
Throw on your dancing shoes and go!  Nobody will ever be the wiser (or if they are, place them on the "dis-invite" list for the future).

Happy Monday:)

PS:  All "as seen on TV" items such as the PedEgg and Heel-Tastic can be found in most grocery stores and drug stores (sometimes in a special section).

No comments:

Post a Comment