Tuesday, November 13, 2012

'Tis the Season

Dear Readers,

It isn't even Thanksgiving yet and already I'm getting ready for Christmas!  I know, I know...one at a time.  Well, I've never been very good at not leaping ahead of myself when I'm excited, and that has nothing to do with the Holiday season.  This will be Muffin's first Christmas and I'm seriously beside myself with excitement.  Imagine - the carols, the stories, the food, the traditions - all for the first time!  Oh joy:)

So, to prepare for this amazing time of year, I've gone over the top in a big way.  I've ordered our family matching pajamas.  Oh yes.  You read that right.  Call the Nerd Police - there are some new offenders in town!  But seriously, when else can you be totally cheesy if not Christmas?

The good news is, I'm not the only one to have thought of this.  Oh no.  In fact, many, many websites cater to those of us who have visions of sugarplums in our heads and wish to have them on our matching footie pajamas.

Amazon.com of course has many different options (although, none really inspired me).  I ended up with some from Pajamagram.com.  Then, 5 seconds after placing the order, I decided I really should have ordered a different pattern.  Their customer service person was great!  She changed everything for me, easy-peasy.  The Company Store likewise has some adorable options.  So, check it out!  You too could have the most stellar Christmas morning photos of all time.

Bisous!


No comments:

Post a Comment