Friday, January 10, 2014

Go, Go Gloss

Dear Readers,

I, like all of you, own a ton of lip sticks,glosses, stains - you name it - but none of them are a true "favorite" or "signature."   Most certainly, none of them last past my morning coffee.  I once had a deep, deep love of an all-day MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolor in a perfect everyday pinky nude that got discontinued.  Alas, as a result I own a smattering of lip stuff that is just OK and I leave the house hoping that whatever is on the bottom of my purse works with my outfit since I end up reapplying more than I care to think about.

Then, I read the interview with the Atlantic-Pacific's Blair Eadie in The Coveteur where she waxed about her fav Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso and decided to head to Ulta to check this stuff out for myself.  What I discovered was 1) I really prefer Sephora, and more importantly 2) I'm not a magazine editor or Tory Burch accessories director, so really Beso is a lot for a day-to-day lawyer/mom.  Instead, however, I discovered Stila's All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss in Nude Vinyl and I love it.  Is this forever love?  Perhaps too soon to say.  But for now, I'm totally in lust with this stuff.  Lots of pigment, lots of staying power, and a great color.

What more could you ask for?



 *Image above from Atlantic-Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment