Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of Julys Past

Dear Readers,

Sorry for the massive hiatus!  Lots of travel and work have come and gone (I plan to do an apres-Mexico post about international baby travel so stay tuned!).  But in the meantime, I came across this brilliant, fab, gorge blog and absolutely had to share because it's total bliss: Paris in Four Months.  (Image below is from her trip to Versailles!)

It's incredible what an eye this girl has for all things Europe and what memories they inspire!  It's like when you smell a Christmas tree and are immediately transported to all of your childhood Christmas memories.  Such happy, young, fun, tipsy memories....ah...la vie.  I wouldn't trade where I am now for anything in the world, but a short Muffin + Sweetie + Mommy trip to Paris would be the very best!  And what timing.  My favorite 4th of July memory is from my Junior year of college, living in Angers, France, singing the Star Spangled Banner after a lot of wine through the streets with fellow new friends.  What a time.

Happy 4th to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment