Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Easy Living

Dear Readers,

Everyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with dresses for all occasions.  And why not?  They're easy and you always look put-together.  No figuring out what "works," what's clean, locating seemingly missing pants - just toss and go.  In the summer I especially love a good multi-purpose cotton day dress that you can wear to the beach, to the store and to a BBQ.  Locating that "perfect" dress is another matter entirely.  But it has been found!

I just received this fab stripe (yes, there are those stripes again!) drawstring dress from J.Crew in navy/red and it is true love.  No sleeves so it's wonderful in the heat but the top is broad and flattering and the length perfection.  This dress alone has made me a true believer in the power of the midi length.  As a tall girl I sometimes sit in a day dress only to discover I either need to wear it with pants or resign myself to nearly always flashing passers by.  Not anymore.  Feminine and functional?  Now you're speaking my language.

Best part?  It's on sale and an additional 30% now (code: SUMMERTIME).  Buy while the buying's good!


No comments:

Post a Comment