Friday, July 12, 2013

Be Prepared

Dear Readers,

A few of my expecting friends expressed late-term stress about needing to pack their hospital bag.  There are necessities one needs post-delivery for sure, and nobody wants to pack during labor just in case, but where is the time?  I, brilliantly I thought, came up with the idea of designing a ready-to-go hospital bag.  GENIUS I thought.

Well. The genius is not alone, as it turns out.

Behold, the Best Friends for Life Mommy/Delivery BFFL bag (see below).  Stocked with snacks, toiletries, and plenty of mommy personal care items in a very happy-looking duffle, this bag seems pretty great.  $120 great?  Maybe.

Personally, my ultimate delivery bag would be a little larger so post-birth I could use it to haul around the larger stuff that goes with kids: beach towels, toys, books, etc.   My bag would also include some fab yoga pants and a nursing top.  And maybe some aromatherapy, since we're just thinking out loud here.

You?  What would your "ultimate" bag include?  And how much would you be willing to spend?


No comments:

Post a Comment