Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dream Big

Dear Readers,

Spring is by far and away my fav season and it's just around the corner.  Spring ushers in warmer temps which means livelier events and all kinds of outdoor fabulousness: Easter, weddings, showers, parties, the list goes on.  And all of this make me think of one thing - (you guessed it!) - what to wear?

Well, I'll tell you, if I had an unlimited budget I'd be buying up everything Katie Ermilio makes!  I just discovered this "classic with an edge" designer and it's all so, so lovely and covetable.  Apparently the designer's grandfather was the "personal clothier" to Grace Kelly.  I too would like a personal clothier, but I'd settle for a few of Ms. Ermilio's 60's-yet-modern frocks designed for the girl who loves clothes but abhors a fashion blunder. It's all very To Catch A Thief if it were filmed today (preferably on location with yours truly as the lead!).  Oh! - the Riviera is calling, and I want to go!

Looking to make an investment?  Barney's seems to have the biggest array of her wares.

Sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment