Monday, June 3, 2013

Prepster Pride

Dear Readers,

The older I get, the more comfortable I am with who I am.  I will never be "cool."  I will always have a big mouth.  And my heart will forever beat faster for style that is strong, classic and preppy.

So it was that my skinnier, better-outfitted soul sister Bradley Agather of Luella & June turned me on to Tuckernuck just in time for the summer season.  Tuckernuck is a fab collection of unabashed WASP-wear perfect for summer.  I'd love to say I'm going to spend all summer by the pool or enjoying Tahoe, but alas as a working girl I will not.  Still, I have plans to enjoy plenty of weekend beach and pool time with Muffin so I'm pretty sure I need this FAB tunic for the 4th and beyond.  Yes, overpriced but dare I say "worth it."  Classic, beach and town friendly...What's not to love (other than the price)? (Also coveting this straw clutch! - FAB).

Let the sunshine in!




No comments:

Post a Comment